XVIII edition of Premi Blanquerna
Sculpture by Rosa Serra
The jury is composed as follows:
- President: Ferran Mascarell i Canalda, Minister of Culture of the Government of Catalonia.
- Vicepresident: Jordi Casas i Bedós, representing the Government of Catalonia in Madrid
- Francesc Homs i Molist, Minister of Presidential Department
- Miguel Herrero y Rodríguez de Miñón, permanent Minister of State Council
- Vicenç Villatoro i Lamolla, director of the Institut Ramon Llull.
- Juan Miguel Hernández León, president of the Círculo de Bellas Artes de Madrid;
- Julia Navarro, journalist and writer.
- Joan Rosell Lastortras, businesman and president of CEOE.
- Secretary: Juan Felipe Vicario Peñas, secretary of the Delegation of the Government of Catalonia in Madrid.
The Premi Blanquerna is an award presented by the Generalitat of Catalonia through its branch in Madrid. The award has been presented since 1993 and recognises those people or organizations that have stood out for their contribution, within their sector, to developing and promoting Catalonia and raising its profile.
The prize-giving ceremony will take place during an institutional event with the presence of the President of the Generalitat of Catalonia. In recent years, the ceremony has been held in Madrid's Teatro Real.